Moringa Leaf is called by scientists around the world as the “most nutritious plant ever studied”. This superfood is jam-packed with nutrients essential for optimum health and balance. Moringa Leaf Powder contains more than 90 nutrients plus 46 antioxidants that protect and nourish the cells and tissues, combat free radicals and repair existing free radical damage, stimulate active immunity, and promote proper detoxification.
Moringa Leaf provides the body with nutrients in “food state” which makes them very easy to absorb compared to chemically prepared nutrients. This highly nutritious superfood feeds the body with major vitamins and minerals along with antioxidants, fiber, eight amino acids, and 48 free-radical scavenging antioxidants. While being a nutritional powerhouse, Moringa Leaf aids the body with efficient detoxification processes to achieve optimum health balance.
Serving Size: 1000mg
Servings Per Container: 200
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: None.
Take 1000mg (3/4 teaspoon) twice daily with liquid.
For adults only. If you are pregnant, lactating, using prescription medicine or have a medical condition, consult your Doctor before taking this product.
Standard Spoon Measurements
1/2 teaspoon - 667mg
3/4 teaspoon - 1000mg
1 teaspoon - 1333mg
Moringa: The Most Nutritious Plant Ever Studied
Moringa Leaf is a true superfood because it is an amazing source of food-based nutrients. The body can easily recognise the vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants from moringa because they are similar to nutrients acquired from the diet unlike chemically prepared nutrients.
Moringa Leaf Powder is rich in Vitamin A, B6, C, D, and K and the essential nutrients Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Lysine, Iron, Thiamine, Potassium, Riboflavin, and Niacin. The Vitamin C in moringa is up to seven times higher than oranges, four times higher in calcium than milk, four times higher in beta-carotene compared to carrots, three times higher in potassium than bananas, and significantly higher in fiber than oats. Moringa offers all eight essential amino acids and some of the very important flavonoids including quercetin, beta-sitosterol, caffeoylquinic acid, kaempferol, and zeatin.
The incredible combination of nutrients in Moringa Leaf works altogether in supporting good eyesight, calcium absorption and bone strength, reuptake of iron for RBC formation, cholesterol management, blood pressure control, diabetes management, and active immunity.
The Miracle Tree
Ancient writing dating back to 150 AD already mentioned the usefulness of Moringa. In 2000 B.C, its medicinal properties were known to the Egyptian, Greek, and Roman cultures. The herb is known in 82 countries by over 200 names but some natives call it simply the “miracle tree” because all the parts of the herb are health promoting or edible.
From its roots, stem, leaves, flowers, and seed pods, all parts of the Moringa herb have its medicinal or culinary uses. Moringa leaves are being promoted as survival food in Africa during famine. Its high concentration of nutrients may help prevent nutrient deficiencies in poverty-stricken countries. Native to the Himalayas, Afghanistan, India, and Pakistan, Moringa is also being cultivated in South America, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
The potential benefits of Moringa Leaf Powder may include:
- Supports healthy energy levels and maximum vitality
- Abundant in anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory nutrients
- Provides food-based nutrients with better bioavailability
- Aids the liver in efficient detoxification
- May be effective in cholesterol management and blood pressure control
- May help the ageing brain in enhancing memory, focus, and learning
- Rich in Vitamin A for good eyesight
- Has calcium and magnesium for maximum bone strength
- Contains zinc that stimulates active immunity
- Has 3 times more potassium than bananas for brain and nerve functions
- Rich in proteins and contains 8 amino acids essential to life and muscle growth
- Full of Vitamin C useful in boosting immune system and fighting infections
- Has more fiber than oats for efficient digestion and intestinal health
- Filled with powerful flavonoids that offers anti-ageing benefits and protection against degenerative diseases