Doctor’s Best Phosphatidyl Serine supplies the body with additional Phosphatidyl Serine, an essential brain nutrient for healthy memory, learning, and other higher cognitive functions. This phospholipid is used by the neurons for improved communication and glucose metabolism to improve thought processes. Phosphatidyl Serine deficiency has been linked to deterioration of important brain functions.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
SerinAid Phosphatidylserine providing:
Medium Chain Tryglycerides (MCT)
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), soybean oil. Contains soy.
Adults only. Take one softgel 2 or 3 times daily with meals. Not suitable for vegetarians.
- Phosphatidyl Serine rejuvenates the cell membrane of the neurons to for healthy brain functions. This brain nutrient is essential in maintaining healthy memory, learning, focus, and many other important thought processes.
- Phosphatidylserine supplements help prevent the negative effects of ageing to normal cognitive functions. Ageing reduces normal Phosphatidylserine levels in the brain which often results to long-term memory loss, having trouble concentrating, learning problems, and worse, cases of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Doctors Best Phosphatidyl Serine supports athletic performance and bodybuilding. Researchers found out that taking Phosphatidylserine benefits healthy muscle recovery from intensive exercises and sport activities.
- Phosphatidyl Serine may also reduce the side effects of stress to healthy thought processes. Stress from family problems and work depletes the body’s normal Phosphatidyl Serine supply. Doctors Best Phosphatidyl Serine supports mental sharpness, learning, concentration, and mental acuity even during stressful situations.
- By promoting chemical balance in the brain, Phosphatidylserine supplements promotes healthy mood. Mood disorders like depression are often a result of imbalance of some brain chemicals. Symptoms of depression include sleeping too little or too much, inability to concentrate, feelings of hopelessness and helplessness, irritability, and loss of appetite.
Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid, a kind of fat found in the cell membranes. It is essential for cell-to-cell communication as well as in the maintenance of the cell’s structure and its normal ability for healing and repair. In the body, Phosphatidyl Serine is found in high concentrations in the brain and nerves. Foods rich in Phosphatidyl Serine are chicken liver, meat, mackerel, tuna, herring, soft-shelled clams, and white beans. It is also found in small mounts in dairy products and some vegetables. The body’s Phosphatidyl Serine supply is greatly affected by ageing, stress, modern diet, and modern way of food production. Low levels of Phosphatidyl Serine has been strongly associated with deterioration of important thought processes leading to memory loss, difficulty in concentration, learning problems, clinical depression, and impairment of other high-level cognitive functions. This brain-protective nutrient also supports the body’s anti-stress mechanisms by helping to regulate cortisol production. Clinical studies also suggest that Phosphatidyl Serine benefits normal muscle recovery and repair after intensive workout and exercise. Doctors Best Phosphatidyl Serine combines Phosphatidyl Serine with other beneficial nutritional cofactors in a liquid soft gel for additional stability to these brain-protective phospholipids.