Pantethine is the biologically active form of Pantothenic acid or Vitamin B5. This nutritional supplement produces more direct effects on the body, specifically on the metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates, and amino acids. Pantethine is also an essential nutrient for keeping serum lipid within normal levels. For its antioxidant mechanisms, Pantethine supports optimum cardiovascular function.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin, water and annatto extract (added as a light barrier).
Take 1 softgel per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare consultant.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your Doctor before using this product.
- The participation of pantethine in metabolism of food makes it crucial for the growth and functions of cells and tissues of the different organs of the body. It helps supply them the nourishment they need for growth and development to keep the body at its best state.
- Pantethine helps optimise blood cholesterol levels with its antioxidant properties. By promoting healthy lipid metabolism, Pantethine prevents more lipids from going into the bloodstream. High blood cholesterol levels lead to a wide variety of life-threatening cardiovascular conditions.
- Pantethine supports athletic performance. Its action on promoting carbohydrate, lipid, and amino acid metabolism helps to supply the body with healthy energy levels. Athletes, sports enthusiasts, and body builders require more amount of energy to sustain strenuous physical activities that goes along with exercise and practice.
- Vitamin B5 in the form of pantethine is involved in normal production of red blood cells. RBCs supply the body with oxygen and other important nutrients present in the blood. Disorder in RBC production is a serious health problem as it can lead to the signs and symptoms of anemia.
- Pantethine supplements promote healthy adrenal functions. Low levels of Vitamin B5 has been linked to adrenal exhaustion, where patients experience fatigue, headache, nausea, trouble sleeping, and stomach discomfort.
- Vitamin B5 penetrates the skin to provide continuous moisture. Non-clinical studies on pantethine suggest that it promotes natural skin healing from wounds and burns. Another skin care benefit of pantethine is its ability to support healthy skin tone and texture against darker spots and other skin impurities.
- Pantethine is an important ingredient for a healthy hair. It has shown to promote healthy repair from damage various forms of hair damage by coating and binding into the hair follicles. Pantethine helps the hair to look shiny and by penetrating it and providing moisture.
Pantethine is the biologically active form of Vitamin B5 or Panthotenic acid which produces direct benefits to the body. The body converts Vitamin B5 into pantethine, it is then converted into Coenzyme A (CoA) and Acyl-carrier Protein (ACP). These two substances are utilised by the body to metabolise fats, proteins, and carbohydrates into useful energy. There are also evidences showing that Coenzyme A helps the body to detoxify harmful chemicals in drugs, pesticides, and herbicides. Vitamin B5 is naturally found in foods like avocado, lentils, split peas, and oatmeal. Unlike other vitamins, panthothenic acid is not added to frozen and processed foods. Vitamin B5 supplements or Pantethine supplements have proven to be reliable sources of additional pantethine sources.