Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a natural phospholipid that is a structural component of cell membranes. It is an important phospholipid present in the brain and has been shown to support brain health. Jarrow Formulas® Cogni-PS® PS 100 softgels utilize a concentrated form of phosphatidylserine from non-GMO sunflower lecithin (soy-free) that offers excellent stability.
- Supports Healthy Cognitive Function
- Cogni-PS® - Phosphatidylserine
- Dietary Supplement
- Sharp-PS Green
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
(from non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin) (Seed)
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, sunflower lecithin (non-GMO), silicon dioxide and an antioxidant blend (natural mixed tocopherols and ascorbyl palmitate, added to maintain freshness). Softgel consists of bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin and purified water.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Adults only. Take one softgel 2 or 3 times daily with meals. Not suitable for vegetarians.
- Phosphatidyl Serine can rejuvenate the cell membrane of the neurons for healthy brain functions. This brain nutrient is essential in maintaining healthy memory, learning, focus, and many other important thought processes.
- Phosphatidylserine supplements can help prevent the negative effects of ageing to normal cognitive functions. Ageing can reduce normal Phosphatidylserine levels in the brain which often results to long-term memory loss, having trouble concentrating, learning problems, and worse, cases of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Doctors Best Phosphatidyl Serine can also support athletic performance and bodybuilding. Researchers found out that taking Phosphatidylserine can benefit healthy muscle recovery from intensive exercises and sport activities.
- Phosphatidyl Serine may also reduce the side effects of stress to healthy thought processes. Stress from family problems and work depletes the body’s normal Phosphatidyl Serine supply. Doctors Best Phosphatidyl Serine can support mental sharpness, learning, concentration, and mental acuity even during stressful situations.
- By promoting chemical balance in the brain, Phosphatidylserine supplements can help promote healthy mood. Mood disorders like depression are often a result of imbalance of some brain chemicals. Symptoms of depression include sleeping too little or too much, inability to concentrate, feelings of hopelessness and helplessness, irritability, and loss of appetite.
Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid, a kind of fat found in the cell membranes. It is essential for cell-to-cell communication as well as in the maintenance of the cell’s structure and its normal ability for healing and repair. In the body, Phosphatidyl Serine is found in high concentrations in the brain and nerves. Foods rich in Phosphatidyl Serine are chicken liver, meat, mackerel, tuna, herring, soft-shelled clams, and white beans. It is also found in small mounts in dairy products and some vegetables. The body’s Phosphatidyl Serine supply can be greatly affected by ageing, stress, modern diet, and modern way of food production. Low levels of Phosphatidyl Serine has been strongly associated with deterioration of important thought processes leading to memory loss, difficulty in concentration, learning problems, clinical depression, and impairment of other high-level cognitive functions. This brain-protective nutrient can also support the body’s anti-stress mechanisms by helping to regulate cortisol production. Clinical studies also suggest that Phosphatidyl Serine can benefit normal muscle recovery and repair after intensive workout and exercise. Doctors Best Phosphatidyl Serine combines Phosphatidyl Serine with other beneficial nutritional cofactors in a liquid soft gel for additional stability to these brain-protective phospholipids.
Note: Color may vary from batch to batch.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.Store in a cool, dry place.